- Tianjin Sanwa Iron-Production Co., Ltd. from Japan
- Jiangyin Walsin Steel Cable Co., Ltd. from Taiwan
- Macland EAD from Bulgaria
- Yantai Hercules Metal Ltd. from Netherlands
1. Ceramic galvanizing kettle in a galvanizing line of small-sized parts
The immersion heated ceramic galvanizing kettle consists of kettle body, immersion heater, electric control system, and temperature control system. Specifically, the kettle body comprises three layers of thermal insulation material and the steel plate kettle frame. The immersion heated ceramic galvanizing kettle has been used for the hot-dip galvanizing of steel nail, malleable iron, fastener, structural parts, electrichardwareand so on. The zinc could reach 550℃ at most.
2. Ceramic galvanizing kettle in a galvanizing line of steel wire
The immersion heated ceramic galvanizing kettle has been widely used for the galvanization of steel wire and iron wire.
3. Oxidation-reduction type Galfan coating line
In 2012, the very first acid rinse-free hot-dip galvanizing line was put into use in Tianjin Huayuan Industrial (Group) Company. This galvanizing line has an annual production capacity of 15,000 tons. The technology is in the leading position in the hot-dip galvanizing industry.
4. Hot-dip zinc-aluminium /zinc plating equipment
Our single layer hot-dip zinc-aluminium/zinc plating galvanizing equipment has been adopted by many big iron wire manufacturers in China. this piece of equipment features high production capacity, eco-friendliness, and good energy saving performance. To be specific, the annual production capacity could reach 5,000 – 15,000 tons.
5. Flux regeneration equipment for hot-dip galvanizing company
As an auxiliary equipment for galvanizing line, the flux generation equipment can significantly reduce the zinc consumption, which accounts for the biggest cost of the galvanizing process. Thus the production cost could be greatly lowered.