Steel Wire Electro Galvanizing Line
As a professional electro galvanizing solution provider, we can manufacture high performance steel wire electro galvanizing line for various kinds of steel wires. Check the detailed information below, and contact us if you are interested in our electroplating line.
- Steel wire: high/medium/low carbon steel
- Diameter: 1.6~4.0mm, 4.0~8.0mm
- Plating thickness: 150~450g/m2
- Wire number: 6~24 wires
- DV value: 30~120 mm•m/min
- Production capacity: 1000~20000 ton/year
Wire pay-off machine (disk type/spool type) - on-site annealing - water rinsing - fumeless acidic rinse - water rinsing - activation - electro galvanizing - hot water rinsing - drying - wire take-up (inverted type/spool type)
Pay-off machine of the steel wire electro galvanizing line
A total of three kinds of pay-off machines are optional for our steel wire electro galvanizing line, including disk type pay-off machine, vertical spool type pay-off machine, horizontal spool type pay-off machine. The first two kinds of machines work passively, and come with a pneumatic or mechanical damping tension adjusting device to ensure the stability of the wire feeding.
- Detachable spool type pay-off machine
- Vertical spool type pay-off machine
- Horizontal spool type pay-off machine
Thermal treatment equipment for steel wire galvanizing
In our steel wire electro galvanizing line, the low carbon steel annealing could be conducted by electric heating pipe type muffle furnace, gas fired heating pipe type muffle furnace, gas heating furnace. The quenching of high carbon steel wire is conducted by patenting or water bath quenching according to the applications.
- Electric annealing furnace
- Gas annealing furnace
- Vertical annealing furnace (pre-annealed)
Degreasing bath of the steel wire electro galvanizing line
For the low speed production, hot alkaline rinsing is usually used for the degreasing. The electrolytic alkaline bath degreasing is commonly used for high speed production. The degreasing bath tank is designed to be in an overflowing circulation type. The reinforced PP plates are used for the welding, and an extracorporeal circulation solution preparation tank is available in our steel wire hot-dip galvanizing line for ensuring the stability of the bath solution and facilitating the dirt cleaning during the production of galvanizing steel, galvanized metal, galvanized steel coil, and so on.
Water rinsing bath of the steel wire electro galvanizing line
The bath is welded by the reinforced PP plate, and the overflowing circulation rinsing design and air knife are available. Thus the desirable cleaning performance can be achieved and the cleaning solution utilization rate is enhanced. Besides, the sewage from the steel wire hot-dip galvanizing line is also reduced to some degree.
- Hot water rinsing bath
- Water rinsing bath
Fumeless pickling bath of the steel wire electro galvanizing line
The bath is welded by reinforced PP plate, and four water screens are used for the sealing, ensuring that no acidic fume will leak out. Thus the production environment will be greatly enhanced. The bath comes with a fluid heating system to enhance the cleaning speed and hydrochloric acid utilization rate.
- Fumeless pickling bath
- Fumeless pickling bath
Activation bath of the steel wire electro galvanizing line
The activation bath is welded by reinforced PP plates. The activating solution can activate the steel wire surface. The addition of solution heating device can make the electroplating performance much better. The wire outlet comes with an air knife to remove the surplus solution from the wire surface.
- Activation bath - zinc plating bath
- Water rinsing bath - activation bath
Drying oven of the steel wire electro galvanizing line
The drying oven, as a piece of galvanizing equipment, is available in two types, electric heating type and gas heating type. A hot air circulation system is also designed. The frame of the furnace is welded by stainless steel, while the internal walls are welded by grade 316L stainless steel which can prevent the corrosion from the ammonium salt. Alumina silicate cellucotton is chosen as the high temperature resistant lining material for the purpose of heat conservation. In our steel wire hot-dip galvanizing line, the inner temperature is automatically maintained between 100℃ and 150℃.
- Plating bath
- Plating bath (electrode gun)
- Electroplate liquid preparation bath
- Drying oven (electric heating)
- Drying oven (gas heating)
Take-up machine of the steel wire electro galvanizing line
- The horizontal take-up machine is usually used for low/middle carbon steel wire with small wire diameter (0.7~4.0mm) and low wire coil weight (100~300kg). The suitable production speed is 10~30m/min.
- In our steel wire hot-dip galvanizing line, the inverted take-up machine is commonly used for low/middle carbon steel wire with regular wire diameter (1.6~5.0mm) and medium wire coil weight (500~1000kg). The production speed should be 15~45m/min.
- The spool type take-up machine is suitable for high/middle carbon steel wire with various wire diameter (1.6~8.0mm) and large wire coil weight (above 1000kg).