Zinc Ash Recovery Furnaces
Our zinc ash recovery furnaces are special equipment for hot-dip galvanization. They can recover the free zinc from the zinc ash. The retrieved zinc can be used directly to the hot-dip galvanizing, while the leftover zinc ash can be sold to the zinc chemical plant. If you want to lower the zinc consumption and enhance the utilization rate, you will need the zinc ash recovery furnaces.
Generally, 400~700 Kg zinc can be recovered from 1 ton of zinc ash, depending on the zinc concentration in the zinc ash. Specifically, for the zinc ash from the hot-dip galvanization of cable bridge and iron tower parts, our zinc ash recovering machine can retrieve about 600 Kg zinc from one ton of zinc ash.
Parameter of our zinc ash recovery furnaces
- Zinc content of the zinc ash: 50~60% (average content: 55%)
- Recovery rate: 90% (90% zinc can be retrieved from the zinc ash)
- Processing capacity: 500 Kg each time
- Processing duration: 4 hours
- Fuel consumption: 25L/time
- Necessary worker: one worker can attend four zinc ash recovery furnaces
Economical efficiency based on Chinese market (for reference only)
|Zinc content in the zinc ash||Price of untreated zinc ash (RMB)||Price of recycled zinc (RMB)||Price of the remaining zinc ash (2％ lost, RMB)||Extra profit (RMB)|